Elecomm is one of the UK’s leading, multi-disciplined business service providers, offering a coordinated package of mechanical, electrical, data/IT services and facilities management solutions.
Data/IT Services Project Manager (contract)
- Hours: Mon – Fri, full-time flexible hours
- Start: asap until December 2020
- Based: Sheffield office, home and at client sites
- Rates: available on request
We’re looking for an experienced Data/IT Services Project Manager to join the team on a contract basis until December 2020.
Ideally, you’ll have strong project management experience in a retail environment or experience in several sectors.
You’ll be more than comfortable managing multiple projects of different values and complexities, and working to a fast moving and changing programme.
- Experience on structured cabling and EPOS projects
- Good customer facing skills
- Good systems skills
- The ability to work as part of a team
- The ability to work alone and use your initiative
Sound like you? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or send your CV to the address below.
- Job type: Permanent, full-time (Monday – Friday)
- Based: Sheffield office
- Salary: on application
We’re looking for an outstanding candidate to join our team as Project Coordinator. You’ll provide administration and some technical support to the M&E Retail team, as well as supporting Field Engineers and Operatives, to help us successfully deliver our projects.
This is a junior role, with plenty of opportunity for the right candidate to progress within our fast-growing company.
- Basic electrical building services installation knowledge
- Reasonable competency in construction H&S
- Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills
- Good numeracy skills
- Ability to read and understand drawings, technical documentation and scopes of work
- Excellent planning, time management and organisational skills with good attention to detail
- Ability to use Microsoft word, project and excel. Training will be provided for other systems
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- A positive attitude and a desire to learn and progress
- Full UK Driving license
Click on the link below to download the full job description and person specification. If this sounds like you, please email your cover letter and CV to email@example.com
We’re a fast-growing company and we’re always looking to recruit talented people to contribute to our continued development and further improve our ability to meet our customers’ needs.
If you’d like to join us, simply send a cover letter and CV to:
C4 Beighton Link Business Park
Old Colliery Way
Alternatively, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form opposite.