At Elecomm, we take the health and wellbeing of our staff, customers and the wider public very seriously. We are closely monitoring the latest news and advice regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19) and we currently continue to provide our full range of services.
We have taken a number of urgent steps to protect and support our people, including:
- Implementing a new homeworking policy for office-based staff
- Reinforcing good hygiene guidelines
- Eliminating unnecessary travel
- Replacing face-to-face meetings with Skype and other technologies
- Circulating regular staff communications
We realise that the impact of this virus is likely to be significant across a broad range of industries. We are in regular contact with our supply chain regarding product supply, and we’re confident that we are in a strong position in terms of business continuity.
In the event that any further spread of the virus interrupts our service to our customers, we will provide further communications to those who are affected.